Registration at Croydon Cricket Club is now being done online via the Play Cricket website. Each individual is required to login and complete the following process set out below. By registering to play cricket at Croydon Cricket Club, you are agreeing to adhere to and abide by the following policies:
- Club Code of Conduct
- Drug and Alcohol
- Child Protection
2019/2020 Club Registration Policy
This policy is set not only to ensure correct adherence to Cricket Australia regulations, it also includes and meets insurance requirements from JLT Insurance and association requirements (VSDCA).
ALL players must complete the registration process below.
The following fees have been set by the CCC Committee for season 2019/2020.
Senior Playing Member (Over 18) - $375.00
Senior Playing Member (Under 18) - $325.00
* Please note participant age is as of October 1
- All fees must be paid, at least in part, prior to round 1.
- Players may pay their entire fee upon registration or they may select the part payment option.
- If you choose the part payment option, you can choose to pay your fees over 2 – 3 payments.
- When choosing the part payment option, you are authorising Cricket Australia to debit your credit card on the dates set out in the schedule. Click here to go to FAQ’s on part payments.
Your fees go towards covering your insurance therefore your financial status is important in determining the extent to which you are covered under the insurance policy. Non-payment equates to you being uninsured and we are not permitted to allow uninsured players to play.
Please Note: Life Members are exempt from paying Registration fees. Life Members must still complete the registration process if playing cricket.
If any players are not playing the entire season however plan to play a couple of games must register before playing.
By registering with the Croydon Cricket Club, you agree to fully adhere to the Croydon Cricket Club Code of Conduct for Players and Supporters, Drug and Alcohol Policy, and Child Protection Policy. All Croydon Cricket Club Policies and the Code of Conduct are located under 'Club Policies' on the Croydon Cricket Club website.
Once a player is registered, they are covered by the club’s insurance policies. No member is permitted to participate in any club activity until their registration is complete, which includes the part or full payment of fees.
Here is a quick guide to ensuring a smooth registration process.
- Obtain your MyCricket Player ID number - your player ID number can be found on your player stats page in MyCricket. A link to the Croydon Cricket Club can be found here. Alternatively, please copy and paste the following link http://mycricket.cricket.com.au/home.aspx?mode=1&save=0&entityid=500
Please check you have the right player ID by looking at the Club to the right, this will be Croydon Cricket Club.
- Click here to open the Registration page or copy and paste the following address: https://www.playcricket.com.au/club-finder/club-details?Id=500
- Login to registration page using the ID number and password.
- If you can’t remember your password then hit the link for forgot password, then enter the player ID or e-mail and MyCricket will send you a link to change password. Once this is changed then you may attempt to login again.
- Choose the registration product and follow the on-screen directions.
- All registrations (with the exception of playing Life Members) require payment (or part payment online to complete the registration process. If you do not have access to a credit card and wish to pay via alternate means please contact David Hickey, Club Treasurer.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you confirming the registration process by MyCricket.
*If for any reason you are unable to proceed, this could be due to an old e-mail address on the system. If you encounter any problems, please e-mail Hamish Paterson (email@example.com) and indicate what the problem is and we can attempt to get a solution to enable you to proceed.